ABC Communications seeks a self motivated individual to join our Quesnel team as a Communications Technician.
Successful candidates should have mechanical aptitude, ability working in all weather conditions, computer and networking literacy, knowledge of commercial and residential building construction and customer service.
Hours of Work:
40 hours per week, 8:30AM to 5:00PM Monday to Friday, approved OT hours
Main Location of Work:
248 Reid Street, Quesnel, BC V2J 2M2
- Conduct Installation of wireless equipment (antennas, radios, etc.)
- Tower work
- Basic telephony and data cabling in/outdoor
- Maintenance of all network infrastructure (province wide)
- Sales and service interface
- Assist with core infrastructure construction
- Install and maintain high capacity backhaul systems
If you are interested in this position and meet above criteria, we invite you to reply to this ad.
ABC offers competitive wages, benefits and future career growth opportunities.
We thank you in advance for your interest, however, only those applicants selected for further consideration shall be contacted.
To apply, kindly fill out our form below and upload the following:
- Your detailed resume with references; and
- Cover letter.